Pyrex, the familiar brand in the ovenware products that are heat resistant glass ware and non-stick bake ware. Their product range has significantly increased to few other appliances like the steamers, ceramic oven wares and much more. It supports the smart kitchen and has products for using it in fridge, freezer and even microwave. With the smart serving technology and the appealing design they proudly present Pyrex Pyroflam 2 Litre Steamer (Product Code: P25U000/5042) and the following review gives you the insight of the product.
Pyrex offers products that are just more than the glass ware. In its series of Pyroflam the brand more particularly offers products that have high heat resistance, durability and functionality. They are designed in an attractive and appealing manner which is a desire of any household. Among the different types of roasters available under this series the steamer also falls into the category with the same benefits.
Pyrex Pyroflam 2 Litre Steamer in round shape with the clear bowl and clear glass lid does a great job in functionality and design. It gives a capacity of 2 litres that is a great option of the small to the medium family size. It joins group with the 2 tiered models that allows cooking different foods separately without the flavour and the aroma influencing one with the other. With the round baskets the user finds it comfortable to cook larger volume of small pieces in a convenient manner.
Quality and Durability:
The basket is made of a special material that is famous for the brand and is known as Vitro-Ceramic based boroscilicate glass type. This looks like ceramic but made of high grade glass as well and hence shows better resistant to the extreme of temperatures. The advantage of the model is that the lid is also been made of the same material and hence the functional ability overall is been enhanced. This Vitro-Ceramic is a material that is specially designed to the use from -40 degree C to as high as +800 degree C.
- Temperature Resistant – The level of high tolerating temperature is 450 degrees. This is good to be used for various applications.
- Mechanical resistant – This model shows up to 70% of durability for the mechanical resistant. It can undergo vigorous use and those rough handling can this model withstand in a confident manner.
- Chemical Resistant – Being an appliance of non-porous hygienic surface this model shows a good chemical resistant. Hence it does not get influenced to the extreme of odour or flavour. This is a desirable feature for any smart chef and so this model stands to the choice of such people.
- This steamer is ideal to be used in the microwave and the ovens. It makes it easy to use it and hence can replace most traditional wares.
- On the top of stove is also possible and it suits all types of heat and flames except for the induction type.
- This model can easily go from the flame to the table to be used for the serving purpose. Hence it makes a worthy and ideal serving ware to appreciate.
- When you think of storing food in the fridge or the freezer it is again possible with this model. It easily goes into the fridge and freezer for the compact storage as well.
Pyrex Pyroflam 2 Tier Steamer is rather impressive when it makes maintenance easy with the dishwasher safe feature and the lavish guarantee for 25 years is a bonus to appreciate.
Pyrex Pyroflam 2 Litre Steamer – Product Specification Table
|Model Name||Pyroflam 2 Litre Steamer|
|Steamer style||2 Tier|
Boroscilicate glass steam basket
|Dishwasher proof baskets||Yes|
|Durability||70% mechanical resistance|
|Temperature resistance||Up to 450 degree C|
|Chemical resistance||Non porous hygienic surface|
|Application||Ideal for microwave
Top of stove except induction
From flame to table
|Storing||Storing in both fridge and freezer|
Related Steamer Reviews
Sunday, March 20th, 2011